10 Big Benefits of Being an Empath

Posted by on July 19, 2017 in Dreams, ESP & Remote Viewing, Reality's Edge with 12 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

spirit-student-shopper

By Ashley Stamatinos | in5D.com

Is it hard for you to see any benefit in being an Empath? Do you feel being highly sensitive is a problem for you? Most people feel that their heightened awareness or sensitivity is a burden that they want to shut off and quiet. It’s really important for you to hear how valuable you are as an Empath, and how many wonderful traits you have that set you apart and give you an advantage because you are highly sensitive.

When you get a better understanding of your true nature, realize you are not alone, start accepting your heightened sensitivities and then learn the practicable methods in going to share with you, you will be able to gradually identify and release all those pesky internalized false beliefs you have about how there is something wrong with you.

What if what you believe is wrong about you was your greatest capacity for changing the world and you just don’t yet know how to use your natural abilities yet?

As most of you, or maybe all of you have concluded at one time or another in life, being highly sensitive can be tough. You may feel like no one understands you and no one gives you the sympathy you require when something is difficult for you.

There are actually some great benefits of being highly empathic. Most people put all the focus on the difficulties and don’t get far enough in their self-discovery on their own to realize the enormous benefits.

Here are the top ten reasons being an Empath is a gift:

1. We are natural healers and can gift healing energy to others through our hands, voices or even by playing a musical instrument.  Many Empaths choose to pursue energy healing as they feel an inner calling to heal themselves and others.

2. Our heightened sense of smell allows us to enjoy food, beverages, flowers, essential oils, etc. with more intensity. If you work to increase your skill of smell you can also smell death or disease in an animal or a person. This can lead to saving lives.

3. We will sense potential dangers before other people and are more in tune with our sixth sense.

4. Since we feel everything so strongly, we are prone to feeling deeper lows, but also are prone to feeling greater highs than those who ate not as sensitive. Most of us have a great enthusiasm for life and experience live and joy with greater intensity and tend to be more kind, understanding, compassionate and caring.

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE…

Tags: , , , , ,

1. 10153594135403654@facebook.com' Jordan Foyil says:

Hollie Elyse Moreno

2. 1510902935867134@facebook.com' Trej Kaudderman says:

10 benefits of being a sociopath

3. 846414435380494@facebook.com' Revolution de Mind says:

Who else thinks this is cool ?

4. 10208147972035745@facebook.com' Jo Ann Chalik says:

Leslie Gough

5. 10153786457346096@facebook.com' Josh Storey says:

Paddy Storey

6. 10153108210581817@facebook.com' Paddy Storey says:

BreAnnah Henry

7. 898515943601731@facebook.com' Sabreena Juanillo says:

10 benefits of being too nice

8. 10206680533145947@facebook.com' Kath Rooney says:

Finally some positives Bobbyjo Cottrell haha x

9. Couldn’t agree with these more, I wouldn’t change the way I sense

10. 10153518166188529@facebook.com' Richard Wagner says:

Very helpful. I could never figure out why I feel things so strongly and can see right through people. Why is it that we are called “Empaths”? I suppose what I mean is why are people not all like this? Is it a form of enlightenment? Growing up, I never really fit in with social situations or large groups of people because there would be too much emotion in the room and it would shake up my ability to think freely or even rationally at times. I could never call what I’m explaining blame. I would consider it constant confusion of my peers anger or judgement. I was always singled out for being quiet and then singled out when I spoke up. I craved alone time as I grew up because of this. I discovered the word love at an early age and it seemed to be the only thing I could understand as I entered adulthood. In some ways, it still is. To me, it’s the driving force of the survival of humanity. We all must come together and push further and faster than we ever have before. No more debating. No more war! This article reminded me that we ALL have the ability to change the world. Sometimes we become too focused on other pressing matters that we forget our own true and adamant potential for greatness.